Re: Ok, let's see if lightening can strike twice in same place

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ok, let's see if lightening can strike twice in same place
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:15:20 -0500
My OEM tires has a 25.5" rolling diameter/32psi. The
'replacement' P235/60R15 is 24.75"/32psi. The bolt
pattern/center hub is Ford/5 on 4.5" centers, 7"w per
my notes. I don't remember/can't find the offset
notes, I think it's zero, but when I
researched/bought aftermarket wheels in '82, I
couldn't get identical, and had to settle for a
little more negative offset.

If no one steps up with the offset, I'll measure one
of mine when I feel up to it, or can get a neighbor
to do it.

GM