Pics of worlds ugliest Bricklin

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Pics of worlds ugliest Bricklin
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:50:16 EST
Some people were interested in seeing the "World's Ugliest Bricklin" which is
currently looking for a new home.  I have created an archive in my demo site
to hold the pics.  The URL is http://demo.emotion.com   Click on the screen
and you will get a login box, enter the username: Bricklin  password: sv1
Click on the "Archive" bar, then click the "Bricklin" archive.  Clicking on
the thumbnail image will bring up the hi-res version, and clicking the "i"
gives you more info about the image.  Let me know if you are interested in
the car (or the software either).  Thanks.

George

///
///