Brickin for sale cheap

To: "Bricklin list" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brickin for sale cheap
From: "Nancy Nuzum" <squeak1783@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:10:25 -0500
Hey guys,

        Its me again, I'm lowering the price of my Bricklin cause Its gotta go.
With college coming I really need the money. So for those who don't know
its a 1974 with a 360 v8. Edelbrock high rise with a 700 holley carb.
Electronic ignition new wires, and has been cammed. It has 2 brand new
stainless door cylinders and a brand new electronic air compressor and a
new regulator. It has a 200 watt stereo cd player and new speakers. All and
all the car is good. Runs great! Needs some detail work done. i'm asking
9,500. Come on i'm already taking a loss. I need the money. So anyone
interested please right back soon!

        Howard Nuzum

///
///