PLEASE HELP ONE MORE TIME!!!! HEADERS

To: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: PLEASE HELP ONE MORE TIME!!!! HEADERS
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:38:08 -0500
Ok, we've tried 3 sets of shorties and positively NO GO, even with extensive
mod to the header.  To move the steering column as necessary would require a
hodgepodge of U joints making it downright ugly to steer.   I've heard of
some fitting, but as of yet no one has been able to come up with a brand and
fit that will work, jut "I heard of's".  So anyone who has specific
knowledge please let the secret out and tell the rest of us.   thanks
HELP!!!!

stephan #2821

///
///