Re: Door seals

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Door seals
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:35:29 -0500
That was me that posted abbot the door seals.  TT had installed all new
seals (birdcage, door, hatch) last January and they started deteriorating
within 6 mos.  And of course, it still leaks.   A few on the list have
referred to JC Whitney as a source, and also Bob Hoffman of the Brickyard.
stephan #2821