#829 for sale

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: #829 for sale
From: "Jeff Wood" <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:33:43 -0800
I swore I'd never have to do this...
Damn it.

#829 is up for sale.  The body is good, the interior is mostly good.  The
driver's seat has one tear along a seam, passenger seat is perfect.  Door
panels need some TLC.  I'm making some custom panels up since I don't want
to mess up the stockers by re-mounting them until they're fixed. These are
the interior panels, btw.

#829 runs well. A tune-up would be indicated, but I've not noticed any major
problems other than stuff you get from an engine that has sat a bit.  The
car has been kept inside for most of it's life except for a 6 month span
that I know of, and there was a cover on it at that time.  Currently the car
has a holley 4-bbl.

Currently, the speedometer is not mounted, the cable is bad.  The speedo is
in the car.  Milage is 53-57 thousand miles (not sure as speedo is out,
etc.)

The belt-line trim piece on the driver's door need to be re-glued, I'll
probably do this myself.

Carpet is good in front, the piece under the hatch is a bit faded.  Custom
center console, orig. is availble.  Air-doors work fine, has vaccum pump.
One of the things I wanted to do was add an electric pump.

It's orange. (Safety orange? or Red?)  You can a picture of it at
www.cyberteclodi.com.  Follow the links to the bricklin gallery.  If I get
any interest, I'll shoot some current pics and post them on the 'net.

'75 Bricklin SV-1 #829, $7000.

///
///