Going on a trip....

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going on a trip....
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:38:46 EDT
Hey everyone... so, I have done all I can do to my car #1978.... So at 1AM
saturday morning I will be departing from NY to VA to see Mr Terry Tanner....
I know you are all saying,,, but why?? well.. he is the expert, and quite
frankly.. I wdont want to be like those Harley guys always puling over to fix
something while they are trying to enjoy themselves... so, I am having Mr.
Tanner do it right... I have COMPLETELY redone the inside.. it looks
GORGEOUS... done some machanical stuff... and the stuff i cant do, he is
going to finish... NOW...here is my question... I am at work rightn now... I
need to call terry, but i dont have his number with me.. The number on the
web page isnt the right one anymore... so does anyone have it? I will be
checking my email quite frequently...because I need his number.. thanks in
advance... and #1978 should be on the road soon, hopefully meeting up with
some of you fine people!!! Byebye
Chris