Re: AIR DOORS - finally a leak!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AIR DOORS - finally a leak!
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:53:53 EDT
Be sure to check your compressor for leaks. Either the vacuum or electric
compressors can leak out their intake port.

An excellent way I have found to locate very small, slow leaks is to inject a
little freon into the tank and test with a freon leak detector. That will
pick up very small leaks a couple of feet from the source and then beeps more
as you get closer to the leak. It has allowed me to locate leaks that I just
couldn't find with soap and water.

Scott Isensee

In a message dated 10/17/2000 3:33:02 PM Central Daylight Time,