Repairing orignal Bricklin Panels / Don't scrap those orignal panels Was

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repairing orignal Bricklin Panels / Don't scrap those orignal panels Was: Another call for any bad scrap pieces of Bricklin panels
From: "CBL302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:43:20 -0400
Stephan

Take a look at the Files menu under
http://www.egroups.com/group/BRICKLINEWS and you will see exactly what you
just mentioned,you will see a drivers door that the acrylic was in
pieces(held together by Duct Tape)(when the car was green)and the after
photos after the repair was completed and the Bricklin was
Gel-coated(white),this was done in early 1998,(this was a very rough car as
it was always outside from its birth, till I got it,it was used as a
everyday transporation untill 1991)and so far it is still in excellent
condition,with no signs of new cracking,as the repair was done without
removing the acrylic.

Regards
Claude
Vin#1136
The gel-coated white Bricklin (was factory green)