[no subject]

To: "Bricklin list" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
From: "Nancy Nuzum" <squeak1783@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:19:0 -0400

Ok,

        So here it is. No one wants to buy it. So I'm gonna build it. But on a
very low budget. I have a 74. with a 360 v8 700 holley carb Edelbrock
highrise and electronic ignition. I want to put headers on. And possible a
super charger. I have flows on the exhaust now. But I really need some info
on some performance issues. I know they made headers for the 360 but will
the fit in the tight space under the hood. I'm removing the engine from the
car to. I need a new oil pan. I was hoping they had a racing oil pan and
pump that would  fit the bricklin. If anyone has any Idea where I could
find out this info I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

                                Howard Nuzum III