Sad to say it

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad to say it
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:26:18 -0700
        This is completely heartbreaking, but I am going to entertain offers
on my Bricklin.  I can only hope that in a year I will be able to buy it
back!  This is truly a great car folks - if you are looking to drive a
bricklin that looks like one that has never been driven...

------------------------
1975 Bricklin #841
Safety Red from factory - Painted Safety Red Sickens Paint (extremely nice)
New Power Booster, Master Cylinder, Smog Pump.
72,000 Miles

Runs excellent, Doors work great, hatch works great.  Completely beautiful
running car - for driving and shows.  Brand new carpeting and brand new
updated console.  HAS electric pump in front, plus extra blower motor AC
vent modification (Terry Tanner).

This is the best Bricklin I have ever seen on the road - and I hear that
phrase a lot!
Except for the AC Mod and electric pump (both accepted mods for a Brick) by
Terry Tanner and the console, this car is stock.
http://www.davidebel.com/bricklin/Default.asp

I am located in Arizona.  I am taking $10,000 OBO.  Thanks -  I love this
car - so please treat it like a queen.

David Joseph Ebel   PCN: 3333-2222-1111
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 776-2026 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Owner- Bricklin #841 <www.davidebel.com>