MUFFLER HELP NEEDED

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: MUFFLER HELP NEEDED
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:34:35 -0400
Ok, I've read the parts list and it states a 74 Camaro muffler is an EXACT
fit (any particular series Camaro??).  But I'm unclear on two more things.
First, what brand provides the best performance WITHOUT increased sound
(Walker?) the increase in Hp made this puppy pretty loud already, and
second, in the parts list it states that the size of the outlets on the
replacement are identical to the tips of the B.  Does this mean they fit or
will I need a collar to fit them(kinda ugly)??
Thanks in advance for the information.

stephan #2821