[no subject]

To: "Bricklin list" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
From: "Nancy Nuzum" <squeak1783@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:15:17 -0400

Hello again,

                This is Howard in Michigan again. I haven't fixed the doors
yet. But I
have a few other questions. My 360 has been hot rodded a little bit. And I
now have an exhaust leak. Since I have to take the valve covers off any
ways me and my father where discussing headers as a possibility. My
question is, is there enough space between the block and the steering shaft
to install headers or not?
        Also I was wondering if there are any Racing or high flow oil pans
available for the system. Thanks to a miss judgement in vehicle height it
has a small crack in it. I managed to fix it temporarily with some J B
weld. But I would rather have a high flow oil pump and aluminum pan for it.