Re:

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 18:06:11 -0400
At 10:48 PM 8/31/00 -0400, Nancy Nuzum wrote:

> I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what is
>wrong with my doors. I have replaced the regulator and bought 2 new
>cylinders and all the fittings where new there. An electronic compressor
>and all new lines for that. And still the doors open so slow I'm falling
>asleep. I don't understand. We checked the smaller gas charged shocks and
>they seem to be fine. I have the regulator open to full and still its slow.
>If anyone has any ideas as to what it could be I would be in your debt for
>life.

Howard,

   Have you checked the air pressure in the accumulator?  If for some reason
your compressor is cutting out too soon, you won't have enough air.  The
other possibility is a kink in the air line between the tank, the air dist.
panel and the ram.

Hope this helps.

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org