window Tracks

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: window Tracks
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:37:02 CDT
   On my drivers side window, the metal track I guess you would call it
that, it's supposed to be glued to the window.  It keeps falling off the
window.  I have glued it back on twice.  I called Bob Hoffman in Michigan
and he said to use window urathane, But I'm not sure if he understood
exactly what I was talking about.  Does anybody know what the factory used
to glue the metal trac to the window?  Has anyone else had this problem?
What did you use to fix it?

                  Ryan #2568

http://profiles.msn.com.