carpet opinions

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: carpet opinions
From: Randy Esposito <randy@edumet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 13:06:38 -0400
Hello all!
  I have seen many messages lately about carpet for the B, but I've got
a question...I am about to put new carpet in my car, and I was hoping to
get some input. My car will never be a
show car, but I am keeping her fairly true. So, should I put in the
so-called 'crappy' original style carpet or a nicer, plusher style? It
must be a custom fit as I am not prepared to
cut/sew/fit it myself. What do you all think? where should I get it? TT?
Other aftermarket?
  Please help, and don't worry, I won't be offended by ANY input. Thanks
in advance.
--Randy #1447
 rpe@bellatlantic.net
        or