re: carpet part does

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: carpet part does
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 01:30:55 -0500
The carpet that I purchased was carmel color.  it lightened up the
interior and matches the dash very well.  I talked to Salesco last week
about getting a patern made for the hatchback and wheel wells.  They
gave the # to their manufacturer and I'm supposed to make a pattern and
mail it to him.
If anyone already has a pattern made it would be a whole lot easier.
I'm probably going to make it out of brown packing paper that should be
easy enough to work with.  After they get a hatch pattern they will be
able to sell complete carpeting kits in a multitude of colors.  Alvina
is my contact at salesco.   They are located in Southern California and
I'm located in Missouri.  If there are any Bricklins in the CA area that
would drop by Salesco and let them make a pattern it would be great.
otherwise I'll make a pattern sometime.

Todd Rapp
1896