The man who designed Bricklin

To: "Bricklin Group" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The man who designed Bricklin
From: "Rick Hayes" <sueric@mountaincable.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 21:12:14 -0400
I was checking out a Bricklin Item on E-Bay and noticed in the description
the fellow said he designed the Bricklin. I emailed him and he gave me his
web site his name is Herb Grasse and his site portfolio says he was director
of design for Bricklin 74-75. Interesting site he also told me in his letter
he is building a bricklin now the way he always wanted it to look all glass
back light, (he commented he liked my mod on my back hatch) rear quarters
without the side glass, new approach to wheels(?) shifter relocated, door
switches gone complete remote and a bunch more as he put it . Guess we all
liked his ideas as we has seen most of what he is talking about in changes.
Anyway thought you all may be interested his site is
http://www.herbgrassedesign.com

Thanks Rick
www.drive.to/RicksBrick