Re: fiberglass panels

To: serge.ber@sympatico.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fiberglass panels
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 23:50:06 EDT
Serge,
The oversize panels are for a reason.  No 2 cars fit the same. Also if you
take panels off they will go on in a slightly different postion than
original.  I don't know what the factory did as I don't think that they
trimmed the panels for each car individually.   This is probably why the
quality of the fit wasn't that good.
Marvin