New to list?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New to list?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 20:37:35 -0400
Sorry, I blew the subj. on this message.  So I'm reposting, incase people
didn't read it based on the subj.

Hey gang,

  I've noticed that there are a few new people on the list.  In case you
aren't aware, I maintain the master Bricklin Registry database.  It contains
all Bricklins that we've been able to find in the last several years.  We
have over 1800 records.  There are some multiple entries for a few cars,
as we try and track the owner history also.  So if we know a car has had
3 owners, then there are 3 records for that car.

Anyway, if you don't remember sending me your personal info on you and
your car, would you please send me your name, address, phone #,
VIN #, when you purchased your car, and when.  I'll update the registry.

This info. is NOT sold or published.  It is for historical purposes ONLY.

TIA.

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org