He Follows Through!

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: He Follows Through!
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:34:21 -0700
        You all might remember me from a while back when I joined the list
to get info on this interesting car I was hearing about.  I decided I wanted
one, and began asking questions, and looking for the perfect Bricklin for
me.  Well, if all works out, I will own #841 this weekend.

        Here's what it has:

'75
New carpets fitted and installed
Safety Red Paint
Aux Elec. Pump
Air Conditioning Conversion ( Extra blower motor)
TT Console Upgrade

        I have not seen the car yet, but I will this weekend, and I will
have to decide to buy it or not.  The price can't be beat though, so its
really a matter of whether the car is right for me, not the right price.
(By my estimates the car will be sold to me for about 3000 less then its
realistic market value).  Anyway, as always I am looking for advice from
you.  If anyone has any advice on what to look for, or what to do, please
email me.  IF all works out, I will become a real BI member, and I will be
seeking your advice and counsel for years to come - as well as providing my
own.  Thanks!

Dave

David Joseph Ebel
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 850-3402 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
"If it's a dog-eat-dog world, cats will thrive"