Carburetor

To: Bricklin list <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carburetor
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 00:27:23 -0600
I finally got sick of the original carb with its sticking choke and
flooding problem.  I bought a Holley 4150 600cfm with manual choke on
ebay for $61.00.  The carb is only about 1 1/2 years old and came off of
a 351W.  Ebay.com is full of Holley and Edelbrock carbs for sale.  A big
hint:  (many people don't know how to spell carburetor)  Also search
"carberator".  These few listings don't get the hits(bids) as the main
listings.  There were 5 carbs like this that sold for $61-$85.00.
That's a big savings off the $200-$275 retail..  Some that needed a
rebuild kit were going for as low as $39.    If you need a carb. check
it out and save the money...

Todd