POSER OF THE DAY

To: "Bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: POSER OF THE DAY
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:22:31 -0500
  Does anybody know how to tell the difference between the left and right
upper control arms? They look almost identical but the parts book calls for
a right and left. I stamped mine before sandblasting but the marks must not
have been deep enough and I cannot find them now. The only numbers on them
are on top by the upper ball joint flat. One number is 4 211 and the other
is 4 025 and they do not correspond with anything in the book. The only
difference I can see is the large curved part between where the bushings go
seems to be offset a little. Just trying to figure it out before I put it
together and find out that I have to take them apart and reverse them. Any
help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.