BI meet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: BI meet
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:47:32 -0500
I know that many of the readers of this list are members of the Bricklin
International club.  But a lot of the readers aren't.

Just to let everyone know, this years Eastern meet is going to be in
Ypsilanti, Mi (near Detroit) on July 12 - 16th.  This meet is open to
anyone (members and non-members).  This is a great place to make new
friends, finally meet the people that you've been talking to on the net,
get some tech. help from other owners, and just compare you car to others,
to see if every thing is as it should be.

If you can, bring your car regardless of condition.  It doesn't have to be
a show winner.  Let people see what you've been doing on her.  It doesn't
have to be stock either.  We usually have several custom Bricklins there
also.  If you intend on customizing your car, here's a chance to get some
ideas.

I would also like to take this opertunity to ask that if you aren't a club
member, to please join the club.  If you are like me, you probably have
thought about joining the club, but get busy and forget about it.  We have
some very talented folks on the list and the club could sure use you and
your efforts.

If you would like a membership application, email me off-list, and I'll
email you a membership for in Rich Text Format (RTF), which should be readable
by any word processor.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org