end of an era

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: end of an era
From: BrikSV1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:45:25 EST
Hi guys

    Just wanted everyone to know that I have sold #1819 to a collector who
lives in Austria....I'm glad that I got to sell her to someone who'll taker
care of the car the way it should be. I saved a full-length console that I
had bought and meant to put in the car but never got around to it. I bought
it from Terry Tanner several years ago for about 250 dollars I think. I'm
asking 180 plus 20 for shipping for a total of $200. If anyone is interested
please write me at briksv1@aol.com. I can send you some pics if you like.

   Larry