FW: Bricklin

To: "Bricklin List Server (E-mail)" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bricklin
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:47:15 -0500
David has just joined the e-mail list, and should start getting mail shortly
(I don't remember how long it takes ...), so he will be getting your
directly to him. (I've been doing this for the moment.) I trust he will
announce himself in the list once he starts receiving messages so he doesn't
get inundated with e-mail! ;)

Is there someone in the Tempe, Arizona area that may be available to assist
David evaluating a car or two, or meet with him and show him what to watch
for on your car? I'm sure he would appreciate meeting anyone in the area
that shares his interest in the Bricklin. <<Michael steps up on soapbox ..>>
Certainly, this is what the Bricklin List, BI and our other organizations
are for - information sharing and camaraderie for those dedicated to the
preservation of the Bricklin. <<Michael falls off of soapbox>>

Thanks all! Hope to see you in Michigan this year (I'm gonna make it this
year, d*mmit!)