Re: Looking for a Green or Red ...

To: Bricklist <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a Green or Red ...
From: Jeff Wood <Cybertec@TheGrid.Net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 08:54:04 -0800
I'm going to use the seats out of a Triumph GT6.  I'm 6'-6" and my head just
touches the top to the door with the GT6 seat in place.  A pair of seatsfrom
a Spitfire may work as well.  Low profile, fits well.  Spitfire seats fold
forward, so you can adjust the lean you'd need to not rub the roof.

Just a word of advice: Modify the seats to fit the car, not the other way
around.  I have to weld on some tabs to run the bolts thru the original
holes.

What are Bricklin seats out of originally? How much is a pair worth?