Re: Restoration of Vin#762

To: schervin@optonline.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Restoration of Vin#762
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:17:29 PDT
The seats will need replacing and from what I can tell the
>seat mechanisms are frozen and I think I will have to remove them via
>unbolting the bolts thru the floor: Seats will be needed and if there are
>any aftermarket seats that will work

Tan cloth seats from a 1984 Fiero,with speakers in the
headrests are supposed fo be perfect, if you can find them. Removing the
seats is about a 15 minute job.  Most all are rusted tight.

>Please let me know: Any advice on
>carpeting greatly appreciated; any special prep for the fiberglass
>floors.....?

I wrote an article on carpert installation a couple of Bricklines ago. It
might be on the website, if not either get the mag (I can find out which
date) or convince John to put it on the site or I can mail it but it won't
have the pictures.

I also have a 4 speed, #618 orange ugly bugger. Kim