what is it worth?

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: what is it worth?
From: "Mike and Candy Joehrendt" <Joehrend@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:27:44 -0400
My bricklin - vin 2039, white 75 - has been parked for  5 years now.  I
obviously have lost the incentive to restore her, so  ...   I should sell.
I bought the car new and drover her daily - has ~128,000 miles.  I parked
her when she failed emissions testing (CO limit).  I was going to do carb,
valves and rings plus a few other little things and never got to it.  The
car is in fairly good shape considering years and miles - I have seen Much
worse on the road.  Never driven in salt and is stored in my garage.  This
car is very good restoration candidate as it has never been wrecked, was
running when parked and has no serious problems.

So the question is :
What are opinions as to her worth and what is the best way to sell her?

Thanks for your help

Mike