74 overheating

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 overheating
From: Stephen Cramer <philobandb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:42:55 -0800
I thought the cooling might be partially blocked at one time--I pulled
the heads and the system appeared clean 'to the metal.'  I have dealt
with calcified systems and this wasn't a problem.

I think the real problem I have may be paranoia.  After reading  the
comments from people who feel comfortable running in areas I always
considered 'hot,' maybe I should learn to relax a little.

With a scheduled get together in Las Vegas in October--there may be a
lot to share about overheating afterwards by the participants.  Hope I
can make it.