Re: Fw: Fw: Air Doors vs. Hydraulic

To: <GLCurley@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Air Doors vs. Hydraulic
From: "George J. Malaska" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:00:23 -0400
    In the Car Classification 3.5 of the concours rules, which is used to
determine stock,semi-stock,modified, custom, door lift system other than
hydraulic is -1 point. Classification points are not deducted from total
points awarded on the judges sheets. 0-3 points is stock,4-10 points is
semi-stock,11-19 points is modified,20-up points is custom. The penalty (or
minus points) for air doors is no longer on the judging sheet. Guess the
only one that can answer the question completely is the Chief judge, Terry
Tanner. Maybe they (air doors) were planned as a standard production item
sometime in '76 and therefore will be accepted as stock. Guess we need a
ruling from Terry.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768,#1548.
Membership Director, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 219-875-1270
bricklingeorge@msn.com.