(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Steve Brodsky <impact.auto@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:32:49 -0500
so here i am with my newly acquired 75 bricklin #1509 parked outside an
autozone parts store trying to get my doors open. Press the button - no
movement. Press it the otherway - nothing, same thing passenger door. Of
course a crowd has started to amass to look at my predicament, and to
see what my large german shepherd was barking at. (some one parked next
to meet in a suburban with a great dane hanging out the window). Lets
see, original doors - dead battery? - no don't think so - hydr. fluid
all over the inside of the car? - no, not that - oh brother, nothin left
but the bricklin crawl - 270 lbs through the back window - finally make
it without catching anything precious on the rear lid spring - insert
the key - it starts - ummm. sudden inspiration - check the door switch
on the driver side console. STUPID DOG - LOCKED ME OUT.

As if to offer some consolation to me after witnessing my embarrassing
egress, a pretty young thing (anything under 40 is young) says as I pull
away, "Really nice Volkswagen"

Steve Brodsky Bricklin #1509, 82 Delorean #10688