A pleasant suprise

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A pleasant suprise
From: "Lloyd A. Smith" <lasmith@ixlmemphis.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 21:05:37 -0700
The wife and I took #2343 for a spin around the neighborhood this evening,
and happened upon another Bricklin. We both did a "U" turn and stopped to
talk..
A fellow named Nelson, and his wife. They had just relocated here from Las
Vegas..
Quiet a suprise to us, since this is the first Brick we've seen since the
Lexington meet. We swapped names and numbers and hope to stay in touch..
I entered 2343 in the first car show this year. Took 3rd place (in 70 to 99
production class) They don't know where to put me?  What class does the
Brick belong in?  Judges were volunteers, and knew little if any of judging
a car show.. But had a good time showing my car.. It got a lot of
interest..Next show is sat. week, I plan to attend.  Just thought I would
share this this with the gang.
Lloyd