TKR - Oil & Water

To: "Bricklin List Server (E-mail)" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: TKR - Oil & Water
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 06:04:32 -0400
Just an update on the Team Knight Rider episode 'Oil & Water'....

My contact came through and I recently received a tape with a copy of the
episode. The quality is marginal -- I seriously doubt whether a viable copy
could be made from this tape, although it's not too bad viewing. I did a
fast view of the tape once it was received, and will have to see it again
for details, but ...

There are scenes where an SUV is attempting to push the car off the road. I
remember seeing the mirror breaking, but didn't see any 'dents' or damage
appear on the side of the car. (I'll have to view the tape in slow motion).
Another scene shows one of the characters on top of the car while it is
running down the highway, then putting something in the gas tank. Must have
been a slippery ride!

They definitely blew one up! Parts all over, with the doors flying open when
the charge goes off.

I'll be corresponding with the person that made the tape, and will attempt
to get him to make additional copies. Not sure if this is worth it to you
guys, but if interested, send me an e-mail. (don't flood the list, just go
direct to mailto:MichaelM@BCGSys.com )