vent/heater

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: vent/heater
From: WUZNTME2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:27:06 EDT
I am in the process of replacing the vent/heater control ( mine is all
cracked and worn out ) on my 1975 Bricklin, as was wondering if anybody has
replaced theirs with a newer or upgraded controller.

I have seen a lot of newer systems at the "pick a part" ( junk yard ) which
look very similar to the original one that I am replacing, and wanted to know
if any of you other Bricklin owners have done this..????

If you have, what control system did you use, what car ( make and year ) did
it come from, did you have to make any modifications etc.

If not, does anybody know where I could purchase a NEW replacement.

Thanks.

Mike C.
Anaheim Hills Ca.