Brickline Quickie

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brickline Quickie
From: kewl-sv1@juno.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 00:24:21 -0700
I've been meaning to ask...
That article in the latest issue, "From the way back files"...a 1976
Brickline briefly mentions the powerplant.  Should we be anticipating the
best automotive innovation since the electric starter, or was the article
taken from times past?  If the turner engine is supposed to be released
in some form, do we have an ETA?  If it's not being released, what killed
the project?  Were there any major flaws in the design, or did malcolms
reputation kill a worthy product?  If there were flaws in the powerplants
design, I would be greatly interested in building one of my own.  From
there, I can attempt to perfect the design, or find someone who can do
that for me.  If anyone has any additional info regarding the powerplant,
or knows someone who does, please let me know.
Thanks,
Riley Marquis III