Re: Air pump

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air pump
From: kewl-sv1@juno.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:51:10 -0700
FWIW, I have been using a $160 compressor I purchased from Grainger for
over a year now, and despite the fact that I never installed an inline
filter to reduce the amount of moisture in the system, I haven't had any
problems.  It's a Thomas brand, is rated at 100psi max in the catalog
(I've pumped up my tank to 135 w/ no problem), and is designed for
continuous duty.  I guess you could call it an industrial grade model.
I'm just on my way out the door to get breakfast, so I'll fetch the model
number for those that need it.
Riley Marquis III
VIN 1758