Cimbria SS

To: dmcnews@egroups.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Cimbria SS
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 21:11:57 -0400 (EDT)
I was looking through an old issue (DEC'81) of Car and Driver that pitted
the DeLorean against 4 other cars... once done reading the headline story,
I flipped through the book and found a layout on the Cimbria SS, while
mostly a kit car similar to many others at that time (VW frame, fiberglass
body) this one had gullwing doors and a similar shape to the bricklin
while useing a rear engine design. I'm trying to get more info on this
car. If possible, I'd like to find one still on the road.
 -=mike=-

| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |