keeping ahead of the game

To: dmcnews@egroups.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: keeping ahead of the game
From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@poulincomm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:56:35 -0400 (EDT)
 I know that this is un-related to cars, but it's information that each of
us should use, esp when passing information back and forth. There is an
online service for virus scanning... online... (no I'm not repeating
myself) http://housecall.antivirus.com will allow you to scan your
MS-Windows based PC.
  I'm passing on this information becuase there is a virus
http://www.avertlabs.com/public/datafiles/valerts/vinfo/spacefiller411.asp
 that will be activated on Monday the 26th and can effect your BIOS.
Somone recently passed me a file that had this virus attached to it.

 -=mike=-

 {disclaimer: Neither Poulin Communications, nor myself are responsible
for the use or missues of this information.}
| http://www.poulincomm.com   |
| http://www.WWJP.com         |