Re: Bricklins are soo great.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklins are soo great.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:49:49 -0400
At 07:58 AM 4/19/99 -0400, Jonathan Garruba  wrote:

>       I just drove my brick again for the first time in three weeks. and
>I thought to myself gee this car is great I should drive it more.  I
>forgot how much fun it was.
>

> The moral: If its a nice day take your brick to work!

Wish I could Jon, but my car is still in pieces, even after all these years
(10 - I bought it as a fugative from a chop shop in 1988).  But I have to
agree with you.  So since I can't take my Brick, I'll take my Spit or my
Sonett (once I get her put back together).

Wworking on too many cars at one time - Sonett - front clip off, wiper motor
out, just fixed the horns, 1/2 the heater box apart.  Spit - needs state
inspection, robbed the wipermotor from it to work on the Sonett.  Bricklin -
did get the reinforcement plates welded up for the under side of the floor
pan.  89 Voyager van - need to replace the fuel pump and check the front
brakes & change the oil.  84 Accord - need to change the oil and replace the
spark plug & coil wires - there in the back seat - just haven't had the time.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan     Bricklin: webus80.wang.com/BI