Data about my Bricklin

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, Bricklin <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Data about my Bricklin
From: hermann <hermann@muenster.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 14:34:32 +0200
Hi John,

you asked me, where I bought my Bricklin. It was at Mike´s garage in Hamburg,
Germany. Mike had some business-relations to a company named
sports-car-service, Oldenburg, Germany. The owner vanished (fled the taxes or
something) and Mike got the car for their debts. I bought the car from Mike in
March this year.

The car was imported to Germany by a guy named Frank Iben in Jan. 92, was sold
to Mrs. Jutta Michels in Jan. 94 and then, in Nov. 95 to Mr. Horst Reichhardt.

Car-Identification-Nr. is TP77004801 (is that the VIN# you asked for?).

Hope, that helps you to maintaine your database.

Peter