Re: What kind of dash cover for Bricklin

To: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What kind of dash cover for Bricklin
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:09:56 -0400
I've seen an add for a dash cover for a Bricklin somewhere within the past
two years, but I cannot remember where.  You could paint it flat or satin
black but might get awfully hot in the sun.  Alternately try some polarized
sun glasses.  They should cut out the glare from the dash as well as the
reflection off the windshield.

George Schiro