anybody know how to make a 12VDC circuit breaker?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: anybody know how to make a 12VDC circuit breaker?
From: kewl-sv1@juno.com (Riley F Marquis III)
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 23:48:36 -0800
Hey, all!
This riley with VIN 1758 and a new email.
Anybody know of a web site that will show me how to make a 12VDC circuit
breaker for my Brick?
If not a web site, can anybody send a text file telling me how to
accomplish this?
I have plans laid out to get the center console installed sometime in the
near future.
Was wondering how difficult it would be to build a digital air pressure
indicator using LED's.
This will resemble the display on many custom built computers (jpeg avail
soon if needed)
I want this to go in the center console.  That way I can be aware of air
pressure day or night.
 How can I verify whether or not my carb needs a rebuild?
The mechanic said it leaks, but I think he could be wrong, considering
the misdiagnosis on the Dodge.
Hope everyone had a very safe and happy new year.
Later...