Finally Driving

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Finally Driving
From: jeff wynn <jwynn@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 13:30:04 -0400
Congrats to Lloyd on 1st place at the show

2157 passed inspection this morning - dumped in a can of dry gas,
filled up, and drove. Big fun!  The temp stayed at 190 over a 25 mile
drive.  When I earlier reported it being higher, I was doing a lot
of idling in the driveway.  Other then some occasional noise from the
rear on a rough road, it ran and handled well.  My driver door does
not fully latch, there is a slight amount of travel in the latch
position- I hit it with some WD-40 and will work on it- but not today.
Thanks to all for posting info that allowed this to happen.
                                Jeff Wynn