Fw: bleeding brakes

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: bleeding brakes
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:12:12 -0400
I assume it's an AMC pt #. Snap-On probably sells an equivalent. At
the risk of being drummed off the list for my dangerous shade tree
advice :^)); I've replaced the master cylinder and bled the system
several times over the years by clamping the valve stem with small
vise grips so it can't move. Usual disclaimers apply.

GM