Carb Questions for '75

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb Questions for '75
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:53:03 EDT
1758, according to my mechanic, needs a carb rebuild.  No time for that..gotta
just buy a rebuilt one and trade in the old one.  Since I didn't have the X-
ref handy, I asked for pricing on a 2bbl carb for a 1975 Grenada with the Ford
351W as the engine.  The parts store listed Holley and one other manufacturer
I can't remember.
Do '75 cars have carbs that use an electric choke or not?
How can I be sure the new carb will work before I buy it, since1758 is my only
driveable car?

I am considering offers on my Bricklin.  Southern CA area.
Pictures available on request with detailed description of work done/work
needed etc.

I hate to sell, but I have no clue whats gonna break next on my car,
considering who sold it to me.

Riley Marquis III
VIN1758
714-893-6794