MSD distributer

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: MSD distributer
From: Parkman Kenneth <Kenneth.Parkman@pwc.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:05:56 -0400
I didn't know MSD made an AMC distributor - thanks - but an excellent
and inexpensive choice is the Ford Motorcraft distributor that came in
78 and later AMC V8's. This is a magnetic trigger piece that can be
used with a stock Ford module or an aftermarket CD system such as an
MSD 6AL. I've done both on my race car and these systems are perfect
through 7000 rpm. Using the stock Ford system properly wired would have
essentially 0 maintenance and excellent reliability, performance, etc.
Ken
Engine Design and AMC racer