RE: Headers

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Headers
From: tbenvie@bu.edu (Thomas M. Benvie)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:50:34 -0400
When I had my Bricklins I used to talk a lot to a guy in Maine who used to
repro parts.  His name was Tim, and he passed away quite young (30s?). I
used to help him with his AMC questions, and helped get the AMC 401 in his
car.  Sent him some headers from a Gremlin/Hornet that seemed to work okay.
The Bricklin couldn't be any tighter than the Hornet V8 as per space as
this was tight!  Don't remember the brand header, but they did hug the
block pretty tight, and the right rear pipe came off separately to clear
the starter.

Thomas M. Benvie
5 Sachem Rock Ave.
East Bridgewater, MA 02333