RE: Bricklin Headers

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bricklin Headers
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 13:40:39 -0400
   I would be very interested in finding a header that would fit the 360 in the
Bricklin. Do any exist or will they have to be custom headers?
   How much is involved with making custom headers.  I am sure that I know a guy
that could do it (but i dont know him well enough to get much of a discount).
Anybody have a guess on cost???
                                                Jamie