Have to sell #2444

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Have to sell #2444
From: "Jerry C. Bostick" <jerkieb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:11:04 -0500
Due to health and financial problems, I must dispose of #2444 within the
next two weeks.
Only known problem is a leak in the air door system that I spent about an
hour on a year ago and then gave up.  Never could find the leak.  It hasn't
been started or driven in about 14 months.

Car is white, painted two years ago and hasn't been out of the garage
since.

Completely rebuilt by Terry Tanner in 1991/92...cost ~$11,000
        Reinforced doors, new skins
        New roof
        New a-pillars
        New left front fender
        New hood and hood extension
        New radiator and shroud
        New smog pump
        New starter and ignition system
        Replace motor mounts
        Cleaned and painted engine compartment
        New carpet with heat resistand insulation and foam
        Wood dash
        1976 console
        Replaced all hoses and belts
        New elect. control module
        New lug nuts
        Brake pads and shoes
        New shocks
        New battery
        New fuel pump
        New left headlight linkage
        New water pump
        New air cylinders
        New amp guage
        and a bunch of other small stuff.
Essentially, I took the car to Terry and told him to do whatever was
necessary.

After that, I bought new tires, and then had it painted at a custom paint
shop here in Houston, for ~$3000.  Overall, I have put about $15,000 into
it and have since driven it less than 100 miles.

Anyway, I have to dispose of it by August 28.

Any bids?

Jerry Bostick
(281) 486-2491